Become a member of the Consortium of Lake Area Senior Services. Help us build our network and join us in creating age friendly communities. Benefits of an annual CLASS membership include:
- Member listing and live link on CLASS website to your website
- Quarterly networking meetings in which we connect with other professionals serving seniors in the northeast metro area
- Complimentary collective participation in marketing and outreach events at local venues: Marketfest, NE Metro Expo, Non-Profit Showcase
- Opportunity to participate in CLASS working committees: Networking, Education and Advocacy
- Opportunity to review, provide input on, and vote on CLASS Advocacy Statements and Policy Endorsements
Membership & Donations
To become a member of CLASS or donate to CLASS, send payment/donation online, in the mail or in person.
By Mail - send a check to:
Consortium of Lake Area Seniors Services
c/o White Bear Area Senior Program
2484 East County Road F
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
You can become a member or donate in person at CLASS events or meetings by cash, check or credit card.
We are a charitable 501(c)3 organization, EIN 45-1683578. All contributions are tax deductible.
If form is not working go to DonorBox.